Amazon Author Page is a free online service that allows authors to sell their books more to a worldwide audience by giving them legitimacy. You just need to follow the simple steps to get one for yourself:
- You need to have an Amazon account whether as a consumer or a self publisher. Just visit https://author.amazon.com/ and signup to fill in the form displayed to have an author page for you. This page shows various options and tabs.
- On the books tab, ‘claim’ all your published material on Amazon. Once they are confirmed, the titles will show up in the bibliography section of the author’s page.
- On the profile tab, add your photo and a brief biography that will be displayed on all of your works.
- ‘About the Author’ contains a link to the Amazon Author Page.
- The sales info tab helps you to view, scan book sales and analyse the data and graphs.
- Customer reviews show all Amazon reviews in a single location.
- There is a link that allows you to link with your blog.
The Six Secret Benefits of Using the Author Page on Amazon
The Amazon Author Page is a free marketing tool for a self published author in India.
- The author has control over what his readers can see on his page.
- It improves Amazon search through keyword searches.
- The author can track the demographics and the quantities of his sale.
- The author can add more books to his bibliography.
- The author can connect with his readers and take feedback.
- The writer can create an international market for his books by integrating his social media accounts with the Amazon Author Page.
- Readers already following an author on his author page would get information about new releases of the author.
The Benefits of Customer Reviews on Amazon
- The self publishing industry in India has taken wings with readers connecting directly with authors on Amazon.
- Readers learn about self published books via customer reviews.
- Customer reviews offer an overview of the book. Positive reviews generate a good response.
- Having a mixed review is better than having none at all. Along with the cover, a book’s aggregate reviews create the first impression.
1 thought on “How to Setup and Use Amazon Author Page?”